Lung Cancer Awareness Specialty License Plate
- TN legislators approved the bill in March, 2018.
- The state requires 1,000 pre-orders of the plate in a 2 year window after the bill is approved.
- As of August 2018 we have 162 orders.
why this is important
- A specialty license plate will increase awareness of the #1 cancer killer.
- For every license plate purchased, $35 goes directly to research.
- Research can help scientist learn more about lung cancer, fund new treatment options, help provide better preventative screening and help find a cure.